Monday, February 13, 2006

I Sail



Standing upon the shores of Malaga I witness the beauty of the Sea
So vast, deep and mysterious it lays before me
A lagoon of history amidst a cluster of humanity
The revolution has given rise to a deity that transcends time
My earthly Brahma, my personal Vishnu

Your whisper emanates passion
Your words, that of which ignites my soul
Cultural evolution is relinquished by your presence
An emotional bath in the fountains of Shambhala

Very much so, I crave to see within you
A place within you
Why do you shun me away?
Elusive yet never illusive
Faux pacifist, true activist

I will seek you out through the Balearic and into the Aegean
The Adriatic I shall not leave behind

Will I attain a spark of truth the day our eyes meet?
Will I then come to understand the truths of the universe?
Will I see God?
Or shall I return to pursue that of which I have already found?

The Apple does not contain the seed of destruction
It possessed that of which entails all that is heavenly
Companionship, self realization, rationality and togetherness
I would not be here because of you
Familial, distant and present

Are we both a personal inverse of one another?
Will our impersonal discourse be like each other?

The Bay of Naples may hold the key, perhaps Capri
I will go as far as Cyprus
Lebanon, definitely

Of that which I have witnessed in my tenement
I cannot deny your existence
The similarity is existent
I hope not for the existence of the non-existent
I know it cannot be so
I know
You have been framed
Though for one second, existing within this time
I know you are

Living a life shrouded behind the veils
You rise up like the sun from the darkened green sheets
The following of the desert are mesmerized by that of which personifies beauty and grace

Perhaps you reside by the sea where Sirocco takes flight, such a lovely breeze
The tongue of the light and you together as one
Emanating like the jewel of the land
Emerald, beckons upon my mind, that of which you strike into many
A fiery Ruby is a possibility
An alluring Sapphire, a probability

All of which may represent the unrepresented
The lifeline of the past
The livelihood of my future

With you in mind
Lust is despicable
But love seems unorthodox
Passion is for the moment
Though grief may be of the next
Why?

The past is not known, though imaginatively assumable
Sometimes, it may be the truth
To stay in a booth and conjure the truth
A fruit? A point for moot?
Too early perhaps

How I wish for it to last
I’m sunk within uncertainty to what may become of me after I find the grail
Redundant?
The Sultan was hypnotized for 1001 nights
So I know it will all beckon well
Ideally by my side
Realization of dreams, Dreaming in reality


What are you? Who are you? Where are you?


Questions I want answered, Answers I do not seek

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One can only wonder who/what you're referring/describing to/as.

Deep nontheless.

- Zul

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Eloquent and meaningful, with the ability to evoke a multitude of feelings in any reader i reckon.

4:41 am  
Blogger Aston said...

Thanks Zul! And to you too Anonymous user of 8.41pm...

6:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wrote about me? :P
oh so sweeettt

nah i should wake up..of course not.
sounds beautiful tho.. if only i can imagine such things like i can in blueprints.

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home