Sunday, June 17, 2007

God


God is the only man I truly believe in
God lives with me
In fact, God sleeps in a room across mine

God has bestowed me with all the essential riches
God has given me aspirations, choices and alternatives
God has portrayed himself without intermediaries

The God I worship needs no synagogue
He is certainly no Magog
The God I love needs no churches
He abhors anyone that besmirches
The God I look up to needs no mosques
He listens first and then talks

Self worth is only realised upon self sacrifice
My God requires me to sacrifice myself for myself
To sacrifice myself for the sins of the guilty millions is idiotic
No innocent life should ever be sacrificed for the evil masses
They can corrupt themselves with rituals and masses

My God has enriched me with the gifts of the Holy Spirit
I have Wisdom to realise the realities of the world
I have the power to seek Knowledge and abnegate all omnipotent and omniscient forces
My God has paved a way for me to disregard God
My God taught me to have Faith only in myself

I have seen my God at work
His workings were truly divine
He communicated messages and brought light to many
Some appreciated it and some didn’t
To those who didn’t he abstained from punishing them
A God who punishes is an unloving, uncaring and thoughtless moron

My God defines me
My God defends me
My God would die for me
Thank you Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home