Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Man of Dreams


Adaptability is arduous
Self-doubt its antonym
Life being hampered from growth
Growth being hampered by nonentity

I strive to attain oneness with the environmental pillars
I fail miserably all under the pretence of personal integrity
Must I shed my life to attain the livelihood of the neo cultural web?
Can I shed my life to attain the livelihood of the neo cultural web?

My forefather did it with great vision
He gave way to a legacy which I’ve just come to realize
A precision and knack for the tinkling of melodies

I would think the starvation of the body and soul was his prime reason for transmigration
Desperation, Preparation, Configuration, Integration,
Initially, to store all ration
The Age of Coming spawns a generation
The Coming of Age calls for a celebration

How do I attain the great foresight of that man?
A man of honour, wisdom and piety
A man who knew too much but displayed too little
I sought your guidance now for I know you have led me once before

Please reach out to me and paint me a path
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood; help me identify the one less traveled

Man of Dreams,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home