Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Memoirs of Cartaphilus Pt. 2


Life can sometimes be so empty
So unnourished and void

It’s confusing that something so trivial causes much confusion
The triviality on the other hand is void

It’s like looking into a mirror and seeing yourself
REALLY seeing yourself
Lifting your right hand raises your right hand

Time stops when we start focusing on the things that matter
Time starts when we try to catch that bus or hurry for that train

We never have time to think
When have you stood by yourself and wondered why is the sky blue?
Why does it feel like you’re uplifted from the clutches of injunctions when the mist of a drizzle embraces you?
Why do geese fly in a V formation?
Why do you relive Christ’s ascension when the wind strokes you gently on your face while caressing the fine hair atop your head?

I’m disenchanted for not embracing direction; sadly I'm much too confused to know which direction to go or what a ‘direction’ is, am I really feeling disenchanted?
I’m lost and am on the verge of implosion, an unnecessary necessity to change my discourse and life course

I once wrote:-

“Things happen for a reason?
Nope, there is only a reason after things happen
A reason for reasoning; life and its seasoning”

How wrong could I have been?

Maybe I’m confused because there is a reason for me to be confused
Or maybe it’s just a confusing reasoning? Or a reasoned confusion not so apparent?
Apparently, a reasoned reasoning isn’t as confusing as a confused seasoning
What a waste of my time,
I seem to have written all that for no apparent reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home