Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Feather


‘20 kg’s of steel and 20 kg’s of feather, which is heavier?’
Certainly 20kg’s of feather as life was once flowing through them.

Looking beyond the yonder sky
Seeking my spiritual counter melody
Hoping for salvation in the new world
And striving to share that hope with someone

A mystifying entity from the eastern province makes its stance
Mistakenly mistaken within a presumably mistook circumstance

For few brief moments it breathed life into my heart
An entity flowing with grace and harmony

Upon the new dawn I am able to look forth into the future and dream upon a world dreamt possible

When all eventuality passes, the entity of the divine force stumbles away
Relinquishing the very essence which made it whole
It abnegates all that was sacred and holy
It swoops down with great velocity to the mist of the unknown

While there it meets me, a soul buried within grime
A soul hoping for change and pleading escapism
It touches my hand, and I feel the remnants of her divinity
Now a mere lifeless feather amidst a world long forgotten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home