Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New Microsoft Word Document


Living in a bubble filled with chloroform
Residing in a capsule filled with liquid nitrogen
The eternally frozen backdrop is often followed by periods of doubt

I fought, you bought and we thought
Life would be meaningless without drought

Last night I stood in a church with a few hooligans
I was apprehended and taken outside by an African man
He said “I’ve watched you 21 times; you’re making too much noise”
I was in great distress; betrayed and mostly disgraced

Self fulfilling prophecies and self fulfilled lifestyles
Both should incidentally relate to the same thing
Spiritual Enlightenment or Spirit of Enlightenment

I could affect the lives of 10,000 people spiritually and fertilize them with rationality
Educating during masses and placating the conservative masses
Breaking the chains of the fascist
Burning the malignant cyst
Dumping a shackling ideology into a cist
Watching it decay into the mist

Alternatively, the suburbs of London ring out to me
The chambers of my superiority coupled with the pillars of justice
My own personal toy making elf
Property urbanization
A hearty conurbation

Treading with a thread amongst social forums
So many threads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home