Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Osho


" I am not interested at all to convert anybody to my ideology - I don't have any. Secondly, I believe that the very effort to convert anybody is violence, it is interfering in his individuality, in his uniqueness, into his freedom. "


" My vision of a real humanity is of pure individuals relating to each other, but not tied in any relationship. They will be loving to each other, but not being possessive of each other. They will be sharing with each other all their joys and all their blessings, but never even in their dreams thinking of dominating, thinking of enslaving the other person. My vision of a real humanity is of a world consisting not of families, not of nations, not of races, but only of individuals. "


" I am all in favor of the skeptical mind. Do not believe anything unless you have experienced it. Do not believe anything - go on questioning, however long it takes. "



Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh - OSHO. Never Born, Never Died. Only Visited this Planet Earth between Dec 11 1931 - Jan 19 1990

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home