Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mer De Noms


My birth aside Patrick; my womb mate
For I have come to love and live Teeraj; the very silk of all that is love and life, indivisible concepts, one model
How I crave for Sarah even till today, my knight in armour of satin, someday I shall seek you out

My biggest opponent has always been Viknes; a silent hunter under the desert sun, elusive mastery
For I’m at awe at Selvan, the source of humanity’s joy; a smile that eclipses Marrakesh
Great delight usurps sterility, Kah Ooi, my fugu

In all great stories, there is a wise sage; that I see in Rama
Theresa, the truth bearer of the true existence of the one true God
A real human is one who apologizes for his mistakes; with that, Prem is my brother

VOID
The very epitome of ‘analysis’ lies in Tian Rong; where factuality meet fiction, vice versa
VOID

There is no greater shoegazer than Zul; a budding flower amidst dead petals of an aftermath
Ivan; if plastic surgery, gender reassignment and liposuction permits, I may have found a Roman God

Alex; paradoxical spiral within my paradoxical orthodox
Christ makes his reincarnation in Andrew; the shepherd of lost lambs

I can safely say that wisdom is his essence; Syah, oh how the reflection of your mind bestows euphoria upon me
The translation of my soul, the lantern bearer in the dark road to death and the passage to Shambhala; Rania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home