Saturday, August 26, 2006

Metempsychosis



A call to witness the birth of the universe
The birth of me within a time which had left me
In the end; a time which I left
A dream within reality
More so, reality within a dream

I have witnessed soundscapes which overshadow me
Tinkling which reveal to me my past intercession
A song so vivid and rich in color that I relate to it everyday

What I wish to understand is the meaning of the past
The present is a mere experience for my future predecessor
What remains to be seen is my past livelihood
The environment which gave me vigour
The labor which I embraced with rigor

An Arab hobo, an existentialist, a propagandist of egalitarianism
All interwoven within an organism unknowing of his/her existence

Self hypnosis, sacred silence, death
The solution which might or might not reveal the dissolution of my existence
The relieving of pain from this moment on and the embracement of euphoria forevermore

Could it be that life itself leads to my eventual dissolution?
That the final attainment of a heightened sense, the Ubermensch, is the final step to achieving the ever elusive ‘karmic bliss’?
Or perhaps life is life and death its ultimate reward, and then, a plunge into nihilism and nothingness (which is and has always been ‘everything’)?

Time is an illusion, I cannot wait
I will remain with ‘experiential sensory perception’
Attainment of knowledge coupled with awareness of “coincidences”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I was here but I have to admit that your work is very impressive! Dark and witty but entertaining all the same, looking forward to more.

3:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home